• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Psychooo0 said:

اهم شي عندي ملف ipa ??:ninja:

تقدر تضيفه برابط وترسل لي اذا م عليك امر

the wave that I do not understand what is happening if it is true that it is a guaranteed certificate and that you pay for it should not have this problem. I have an app called tweakbox and that app never revonca never has a good and original certificate. is so good that it is an app to download hacked app among others and the app is revoked and the tweakbox app does not and tabn is that it has an ip that stays saved on the cell

sorry bro but you are using something bad where you earn thousands of dollars a day. you can buy something better.????

7 minutes ago, nguyt said:

Im still smoke weed at Bootcamp and watch the sky for airdrop. ;))

Roger that!  Make sure you have level 3 vest and helmet, I have AWM with 8x scope. Give me some weeds or you die! ?

the wave that I do not understand what is happening if it is true that it is a guaranteed certificate and that you pay for it should not have this problem. I have an app called tweakbox and that app never revonca never has a good and original certificate. is so good that it is an app to download hacked app among others and the app is revoked and the tweakbox app does not and tabn is that it has an ip that stays saved on the cell

sorry bro but you are using something bad where you earn thousands of dollars a day. you can buy something better.

????????

تسجيل الشهادة يكون عن طريق 

حساب أبل للمطورين  

في نوعين 

النوع الاول اَي حد يقدر يسوي ب 99 دولار

لازم يسجل الشهادة و يوثق  الأجهزة بنفسه و يعطيك الباسورد مال الحساب عشان تقدر تنزلها سالفة طويلة 

الثاني ب399دولار بس حق الشركات والدوائر حكومية

الي يكون عندها رقم D-U-N-S

يباله شهر تقريبا لين ما يفتح الحساب يتأكدون من الشركة  وكم شخص يشتغل فيها  وهاي الأمور ف صعب يحصل هذا الحساب 

ب هذا الحساب  هو عليه انه يسجل الشهادة بس ..وانته تسوي توثيق ف التلفون

المشكلة كل ما يطلع حساب مال  أو يسجل الشهادة يلغونها مال أبل

لانه ممنوع تنزل اَي تطبيق من برع الأب ستور الا اذا كان تطبيق خاص فيك

ف لا تحطون ف بالكم انه يبغي يزيد سعر الاشتراك 

Certificate been revoked before release 

I think the problem from his source 

make Plan B : finde other sources 

Why most of stores work perfectly now 

@Cz1993