• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

Just now, Hamod0524007116 said:

ها الى ناقص ارسل فلوسي ع هل اشكال يصيحون عشان الاشتراك

مدري عنك لا  تقوم تهايط فوق روسنا وتقول عشان فلوس اشتراك وريح راسك ودور مشاكل بعيد زين بيبي 

ههههههههههههههه انقلب شات سب 

الروابط اتحملو للي معهم اشتراك سنوي فقط

(svip)  

والي مشترك اشتراك شهر او تلاته شهور او سته شهور

(Vip)

يلزمو شوية صبر وانتظار 

ودي يقلبون الموقع الى شات والله ازين حطوه شات تعب قلبي ولله اللي تعرفت عليهم اللحين ١٠ 

12 minutes ago, Omar515 said:

Dear CZ1993 ,,

if there is any problem with money, please know that we are here to help you to continue your art, i hope you can raise the subscribe price for 1 month from 20$ to 50$ , if that solve the problem!

I believe that we all can pay for our enjoyment , then we can help you with the pills, and at the same time we help ourselves to enjoy using your art !

kind regards 

omar

Talk about yourself, there are many people can’t buy that amount of money monthly is too much 

I dunno y people r saying it’s not working or revoked right now haha

just wait for the new link! 

Cz will announce when it’s done!

6 minutes ago, Omar515 said:

Dear CZ1993 ,,

if there is any problem with money, please know that we are here to help you to continue your art, i hope you can raise the subscribe price for 1 month from 20$ to 50$ , if that solve the problem!

I believe that we all can pay for our enjoyment , then we can help you with the pills, and at the same time we help ourselves to enjoy using your art !

kind regards 

omar

This ??guy must be rich, have oil and gas field in middle east. I know you are generous, but lil bit crazy. You can just donate to iosgg.

1 minute ago, Georocks said:

This ??guy must be rich, have oil and gas field in middle east. I know you are generous, but lil bit crazy. You can just donate to iosgg.

Apple revoke lgi bro bakalan lama ne kita bisa hack lgi wkwkwk

2 minutes ago, Georocks said:

?????????