• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

Aim Assist

Luffy mode

MAGIC BULLETS

Ban 100% don't use it never .. when use its you get ban after the match 

لا تستخدمون الاكواد هاذي عليها باندات بعد القيم يجيك

What code of herbs can I use to hack without retross? because I have no rocks or trees and it is very easy for me to get

Just now, finfin3211 said:

Si lo deseas, puedes pm yo, no lo voy a compartir aquí porque quién sabe si está leyendo.

I send you pm

Just now, DontKnowMe said:

What code of herbs can I use to hack without retross? because I have no rocks or trees and it is very easy for me to get

I send you pm

You should use no recoil ver w grass code that hide trees and grass from a far but when you use scope u can see it or when you’re near it appears. I don’t see any pms .. 

1 minute ago, finfin3211 said:

No debe usar ningún código de retroceso de hierba que oculte los árboles y el césped desde lejos, pero cuando use el alcance, puede verlo o cuando está cerca de él aparece. No veo ninguna pms .. 

I send you pm

5 minutes ago, finfin3211 said:

No debe usar ningún código de retroceso de hierba que oculte los árboles y el césped desde lejos, pero cuando use el alcance, puede verlo o cuando está cerca de él aparece. No veo ninguna pms .. 

What version do you use?