• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

Hi All,

With all respect to all of you, you should not use all codes otherswise it will be a silly game.

I am using this version for day one and never get ban! 

But my concern here, why there is no update for the coupon code till the new V3 released !

Thanks Cz1993 for all your efforts, you are perfect and make some taste for PUBG game.

Regards 

2 minutes ago, Midoo2019 said:

Hi All,

With all respect to all of you, you should not use all codes otherswise it will be a silly game.

I am using this version for day one and never get ban! 

But my concern here, why there is no update for the coupon code till the new V3 released !

Thanks Cz1993 for all your efforts, you are perfect and make some taste for PUBG game.

Regards 

He disabled the codes so no one would play and get banned.  The banning that started approx 16 hours ago, didn’t target people who played with codes or not, it targeted all people who have a cracked version. That’s the reason the developer stopped the codes.

5 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Sorry, we can't predict when the hack will be detected, We can only minimize the number of bans.

Maybe there will be no pubg hacks in the future, and we can't guarantee anything.

many people say spend 19$ etc, but people doesent know everytime pubg hack get detect need to change the license which cost 500-1000$.

But fortunately you have me, V3 version will be released today. :smilee:

I knew the day will come. Many thanks cz.