• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

My suggestion is to remove DLG engine and keep no recoil + no grass/trees with 0.5 value which can make you see the trees and grees near you only and scope.

Thanks

53 minutes ago, Nasaq8 said:

انا اقول مدام الهاك تقدر تبحث عنه بقوقل وسهل انك تشترك فيه وعدد مستخدمينه واجد ،، شي طبيعي يكون العين عليه وبسرعه يوقفونه

ما اتوقع الشركه غبيه عشان تخلي الهاك براحته يعني عادي تحصلهم يشتركون اهني ويشوفون تحديثات الموقع 

،، اغلب الشباب اللي اشوفهم بالجالكسي شغلهم كله بالتلغرام واشتراكهم بروابط وما تحصلهم بقوقل ،، عموما كل ما قل عدد مستخدمين الهاك كل ما كان افضل 

كل اللي بالتلقرام شغلهم للاندرويد بس .. للاسف هذا هو المطور الوحيد اللي عنده للايفون وبدون جلبريك.

3 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Sorry, we can't predict when the hack will be detected, We can only minimize the number of bans.

Maybe there will be no pubg hacks in the future, and we can't guarantee anything.

many people say spend 19$ etc, but people doesent know everytime pubg hack get detect need to change the license which cost 500-1000$.

But fortunately you have me, V3 version will be released today. :smilee:

:( 

4 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Sorry, we can't predict when the hack will be detected, We can only minimize the number of bans.

Maybe there will be no pubg hacks in the future, and we can't guarantee anything.

many people say spend 19$ etc, but people doesent know everytime pubg hack get detect need to change the license which cost 500-1000$.

I do not mind that my friend's subscription price goes up 

5 hours ago, Pogos said:

I vote to “remove DLG button” in the next hack update. Make this hack a legit hack that can’t be abused with codes. 

I have used it fine brother. It’s a matter of using your brain. Many people hide everything and not just grass and then end up shooting walls and other objects which they don’t see. Without thinking that they are being watched. Even if you get DLG removed, I guarantee you next one will be asking to remove no recoil coz people use 6x scope on groza or akm 

you can’t teach people how to be sensible :)

4 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

@Cz1993 Thank you for your effort and your time 

Do not listen to bad comments 

We support you?

Edited by Abdullahalsubaie

подскажите меня с утра забанили на 2 мсяца, 

это всех так или только я?