• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

致所有人:

对不起,我们无法预测何时会发现黑客,我们只能将禁令的数量降到最低。

也许未来不会有绝地求生黑客入侵,我们不能保证任何事情。

许多人说花费19美元等,但人们并不知道每次绝地求生黑客得到检测需要更换的许可证,它的费用为500-1000美元。

但幸运的是,您有我,V3版本将于今天发布。:smilee:

You are the best. There are only a few complainers. We appreciate that you have brought us such a good hacker. Please go on. Don't care what others think. Most people won't take responsibility for your blockade!

36 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Sorry, we can't predict when the hack will be detected, We can only minimize the number of bans.

Maybe there will be no pubg hacks in the future, and we can't guarantee anything.

many people say spend 19$ etc, but people doesent know everytime pubg hack get detect need to change the license which cost 500-1000$.

But fortunately you have me, V3 version will be released today. :smilee:

I said it before u r the best ????

Thnx man.

30 minutes ago, Bandar000 said:

واصل عملك الجيد ولا تهتم بالتعليقات السلبيه

37 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Sorry, we can't predict when the hack will be detected, We can only minimize the number of bans.

Maybe there will be no pubg hacks in the future, and we can't guarantee anything.

many people say spend 19$ etc, but people doesent know everytime pubg hack get detect need to change the license which cost 500-1000$.

I like your apps all not only tgis i want from u hack this gam see the email i sent to u please check i am the costumer forever 

35 minutes ago, Samehelsayedre said:

The most important step ? 

Agree with you

35 minutes ago, Samehelsayedre said:

The most important step ? 

43 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

I have no problem raising the subscription amount if this leads to a solution ???

45 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

致所有人:

对不起,我们无法预测何时会发现黑客,我们只能将禁令的数量降到最低。

也许未来不会有绝地求生黑客入侵,我们不能保证任何事情。

许多人说花费19美元等,但人们并不知道每次绝地求生黑客得到检测需要更换的许可证,它的费用为500-1000美元。

但幸运的是,您有我,V3版本将于今天发布。:smilee:

Brothers, don't give up.. Most people understand you. Don't give up your followers! IOSGG.Com feels like home!