• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Sorry, we can't predict when the hack will be detected, We can only minimize the number of bans.

Maybe there will be no pubg hacks in the future, and we can't guarantee anything.

many people say spend 19$ etc, but people doesent know everytime pubg hack get detect need to change the license which cost 500-1000$.

But fortunately you have me, V3 version will be released today. :smilee:

We all love you mate ❤️

17 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Sorry, we can't predict when the hack will be detected, We can only minimize the number of bans.

Maybe there will be no pubg hacks in the future, and we can't guarantee anything.

many people say spend 19$ etc, but people doesent know everytime pubg hack get detect need to change the license which cost 500-1000$.

You are the best and only currently in the iPhone system and appreciate your efforts and your business as we hope you do not stop working we are with you forever

Spoiler

:loving:

30 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Anyway, I want you to continue.

32 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Make the next version unique to the SVIP subscribers

30 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Thank you Cz for your hard work please ignoring those bad comments they just act like a kids losing their toy. You use the hack you should be aware of ban in any game sooner or later. Cheers up man.

34 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

thanks boooooos ???