• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

للجميع:

عذرًا ، لا يمكننا التنبؤ بموعد اكتشاف الاختراق ، يمكننا فقط تقليل عدد عمليات الحظر.

ربما لن يكون هناك اختراق في المستقبل ، ولا يمكننا ضمان أي شيء.

يقول كثير من الناس إنفاق 19 دولارًا وما إلى ذلك ، ولكن يعرف الأشخاص الموجودون في كل مرة يكتشفون اختراق الحاجات والحاجة إلى تغيير الرخصة التي تكلف 500-1000 دولار.

ولكن لحسن الحظ لديك لي ، سيتم إصدار نسخة V3 اليوم. :smilee:

واصل عملك الجيد ولا تهتم بالتعليقات السلبيه

1 minute ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Sorry, we can't predict when the hack will be detected, We can only minimize the number of bans.

Maybe there will be no pubg hacks in the future, and we can't guarantee anything.

many people say spend 19$ etc, but people doesent know everytime pubg hack get detect need to change the license which cost 500-1000$.

But fortunately you have me, V3 version will be released today. :smilee:

Heads up pro. I and many in this forum never complaint of being banned we understand PUBG s anti cheat system getting upgrades day by day. I have lost close to 15 accounts till now but never complain because I Nd we understand how anti ban works. I always visit this forum before starting my game to stay undesected but karma hit mee played one game safe Nd banned in lobby next game so it’s just matter of time we always support your work ??

5 hours ago, mindfreak0 said:

Yes i’m serious cuz some comments say that the ban is on server not account, so cut your fcking tongue and don’t act like monkeys 

What? No rookie your account is locked end of story. Sucks to be u HAHAHAHA!

11 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Sorry, we can't predict when the hack will be detected, We can only minimize the number of bans.

Maybe there will be no pubg hacks in the future, and we can't guarantee anything.

many people say spend 19$ etc, but people doesent know everytime pubg hack get detect need to change the license which cost 500-1000$.

You are amazing men  :) 

8 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

damn, that was fast. thanks alot for the fast update :loving:

just ignore the bad comment bro. it's just some of ppl saying that bad things.

others will keep supporting you :grin:

13 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Thanks for all boss. We are love u. 

4 hours ago, HarleyKC said:

@Cz1993

Whats the use of wasting that much money for vip if we get banned every second day. I believe its a big waste of money. I know you have written clearly  you r not responsible if we get banned. But if you have charged us $19.99  for 1 month then atleast make such hack which won’t get detected for atleast 19 days.

Its sh!t that we pay  $19.99 for month and get banned every second day.

Bye Felicia! Good luck finding another iOS hack for pubg. Trust me there isn’t any site better ??

Good job man !!! I appreciate your effort and we knows how much hard is it!!! plz ignore stupid comments !! keep it up bro! you are the best:loving:❤️❤️❤️❤️??