• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

اول شي الهاك الحالي مو عشان التهكير اقراء رسالة الباند عدل .. الباند ع اللعبه نفسها عشانها مو من الابستور نفسه لا اكثر ولا اقل يعني بس يجدد وترجع تشتغل مو عشان الهاك

وشكراً 

Edited by Justxhack

To All:

Sorry, we can't predict when the hack will be detected, We can only minimize the number of bans.

Maybe there will be no pubg hacks in the future, and we can't guarantee anything.

many people say spend 19$ etc, but people doesent know everytime pubg hack get detect need to change the license which cost 500-1000$.

But fortunately you have me, V3 version will be released today. :smilee:

Just now, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Sorry, we can't predict when the hack will be detected, We can only minimize the number of bans.

Maybe there will be no pubg hacks in the future, and we can't guarantee anything.

many people say spend 19$ etc, but people doesent know everytime pubg hack get detect need to change the license which cost 500-1000$.

Big thanks boss.

@Cz1993

2 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

To All:

Good job man !!! I appreciate your effort and we knows how much hard is it!!! plz ignore stupid comments !! keep it up bro! you are the best:loving: