• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Linhnguyen12 said:

Do not recommend using magic no recoil is more than enough to reserve the top 1

yeah , agree with you !

1 minute ago, Juside said:

LOOL read before using code MOST of CODE are detected !! 

for now only 1 code are safer then others , hide grass but i think this is not for long too 

I used to use all of them even if they said not safe and I have never got banned because of it. I got banned from reports or from using cracked version. 

4 minutes ago, omar1alqasem said:

I used to use all of them even if they said not safe and I have never got banned because of it. I got banned from reports or from using cracked version. 

You can use an ingenious way so other players don't know you are hacking I also use magic but I only shoot close and small ranges. auto check cannot detect you enter the code but you are reported it will work 5256866248569389056

Just now, omar1alqasem said:

you think people are brainless in 2019 ? hacker know you use magic > asking team mate to report you !

normal player report you and record what you do and send to tencent ! 

that why hacked IPA got detected cause of like you guys ! 

so get some skills and dont shoot everywhere !