• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Rathhhh said:

You all will be busted! Tencent says today, that they made bigger group of  programmers to especialy to fight with cheaters. They said that even if you only used hacks in the past you will be banned because they will check all apps what u used to login. Everybody who didnt use from app store will get ban. So I predict that after iosgg update hack then max 2-3 days will be detected. 

Let me see about the source of this news?

11 minutes ago, Rathhhh said:

You all will be busted! Tencent says today, that they made bigger group of  programmers to especialy to fight with cheaters. They said that even if you only used hacks in the past you will be banned because they will check all apps what u used to login. Everybody who didnt use from app store will get ban. So I predict that after iosgg update hack then max 2-3 days will be detected. 

It’s obvious that Tencent spending millions and millions to make their game scure but could you please tell me where did you read this news ? Share the link I wanna have a look

6 hours ago, Farhankhan said:

Yes ur all time women hahahaha with ur talks i can imagine how aunts women ru ......really so sad aunt ur so frastuate with ur self mayb u trying to set cz but cz didnt give u damn hahahahahahaha thats why u being so sugar women but no use cause i feel ur useless old women handle with care hahahahahahahahahah get a life aunt

Lol me get a life? You must be joking? You whined too much to cz that you got banned and you tell me to get a life? you must be dumb or something? Plus you don’t even know what the Fok you saying like “sugar woman”? Do you even know how to use that word? Man better shut your mouth... ???

1 hour ago, Abdullahalsubaie said:

فيه مشكله بين التطبيق واجهزتنا

لازم نعدلها يدوي

وهي عدم تعرف الجهاز على رقم اصدار النسخه الجديدة

ممكن بعد ما نسويها ما يتعدل الرقم من 11.0

الى 11.5

ولكن الحل لهالمشكله حتى لو لم يتم تغير الارقام هو التالي

اعدادات
ثم
عام
ثم
مساحة التخزين ( تنتظر شوي لين يقرأ برامج جهازك )

بتظهر لك pubg

اقرأ تحتها اذا (١١.٠)
احذف التطبيق
اذا ١١.٥ خلها

اذا ١١.٠

احذفها
ثم

اعدادات 
ثم 
عام
ثم
اعادة تعيين
ثم 
اعادة تعيين اعدادات الشبكة

ثم نزل اللعبة من جديد 

وبالتوفيق

اللي اشكل عليه شي الله يحييه

فرصه دام النسخه هذي انضربت

والبعض لسى ما حذفها

يسوي هالطريقه

—————————

حتى اللي حذفها

يسوي الجزء الثاني من الحل

اعدادات 
ثم 
عام
ثم
اعادة تعيين
ثم 
اعادة تعيين اعدادات الشبكة

ثم ينتظر لين نزول النسخه وينزلها عادي

المهم وهذي مهمه

قد لا تتغير الارقام

لكن انت سويت طريقة سليمه وتتجاوز باندات الاصدارات 

واي سؤال الله يحييكم

تحياتي??

يا خوي كلامك عن الاصدار غير صحيح بالمرة ... واللي يفهم بالتكنولوجيا والتطبيقات ونمط التحديثات حقتهم ما يقول هالكلام .. ببساطة اخوي دام يوم تدخل اللعبة يجيك فوق عاليسار رقم الاصدار الجديد اللي هو 11.5 فأمورك تمام وماله داعي تسوي أي شي لان اغلب التطبيقات  بعد التحديث تعتمد على رقم واحد فقط كواجهة خارجية اما الواجهة الداخلية لنا احن المستخدمين يطلع لك الرقم الثاني!!!

مثال اصدار 

0.10   الواجهة الخارجية

0.10.1  , 0.10.2 , 0.10.3     الواجهة الداخلية للاصدار العاشر

وبعده

0.11  الواجهة الخارجية

0.11.1  , 0.11.2 , 0.11.3  ...... 0.11.5     الواجهة الداخلية  للاصدار الحادي عشر

الواجهة الخارجية تكون عندك في قسم التخزينات أما الداخلية تشوفها انت داخل اللعبة

اما بالنسبة لاعادة ضبط الشبكة وحذف اللعبة هذي تفيد في بعض الحالات فقط

والله من وراء القصد

28 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

It’s obvious that Tencent spending millions and millions to make their game scure but could you please tell me where did you read this news ? Share the link I wanna have a look

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesnownews.com/amp/technology-science/article/are-you-cheating-on-pubg-tencent-games-using-machine-learning-to-identify-cheaters-on-pubg-mobile-game/374325

https://www.pubg.com/2019/02/26/a-letter-from-the-anti-cheat-team/amp/

ياليت فيه قروب وتس أو دسكورد يكون التواصل فيه بشكل اسرع ومباشر بدل ننظر وقروشه