• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Slider Version]

4,149 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, hiso22 said:

@Juside   i saw people SVIP reply Cz thye want active code coupon!  why you don’t have new update pubg?

Perhaps he relies on some beta testers, I am sure he does not play every game here to be able to check if all is good with the hack. So it could be with beta testers currently.

1 minute ago, hiso22 said:

@Juside   i saw people SVIP reply Cz thye want active code coupon!  why you don’t have new update pubg?

asking code they just brainless !

3 minutes ago, tmdwo8848 said:

Then you can buy and test Svip and you will see. And if pubg hack 0.11.5 was updated I would have been busy playing games without  crying stupid chickens 

It's really stupid to blame Cz without knowing what's in the Svip section. I am waiting for updates too. If you doubt it, try it yourself.

We all hope you’re right and all ppl didn’t get it yet. We will see soon 

And even if there is a difference between Svip and Vip, that is natural. Let go of the stupid idea that a person without money will enjoy more privilege. Do you think 2019 is Stone Age?

On 2019/3/25 at 6:59 PM, tmdwo8848 said:

Then you can buy and test Svip and you will see. And if pubg hack 0.11.5 was updated I would have been busy playing games without  crying stupid chickens 

It's really stupid to blame Cz without knowing what's in the Svip section. I am waiting for updates too. If you doubt it, try it yourself.

What the f*** is wrong with you.. Why can't you mind your f***ing language??? Are you trying to get attention u peace of sh!tt.. 

CRYING STUPID CHICKEN ?

Fact is I see in other forums where new hacks are still getting detected, so that could be the case here as well.

I wouldn't want another of my main accounts banned, since I purchased the damn Season 6 Royal Pass, like I did with the earlier banned account for Season 5. So i definitely would prefer it to be safe and tested.

Edited by rayphua

Just now, tmdwo8848 said:

And even if there is a difference between Svip and Vip, that is natural. Let go of the stupid idea that a person without money will enjoy more privilege. Do you think 2019 is Stone Age?

hahaha +1 i like what you say !

20 minutes ago, tmdwo8848 said:

أنها ليست فقط Svips يسأل الآن عن الرمز. وبالمثل Vips يطلب رمز كذلك. ألا ترى ذلك في عينيك؟

وراح يتأخر لن أصحاب السوبر يطالبون بنسخه عدم الثبات هذا التحديث الاخير بالتويتر  وابد خل اشتراكي يخلص ولاعاد اجدد  فيه غيره واجد  باقي شهرين ونص