• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Slider Version]

4,149 posts in this topic

The reason he takes so long to develop a hack is because it is so difficult. So he can not answer. You have to cheer him up without asking when it will be released.

10 minutes ago, ElkingAbood said:

We are not sheep to cry only sheeps only cry for hack or such a whatever's game !! So we are just need to know the specific time to update the even if it will update by next year !! We just need to know ,,,  we appreciate his work for sure and we know that is no easy hacking game like pubg but thats point only ( time ) got me bro ? 

Can someone answer please? 

Is it possible to have both hacked and original pubg at the same time on my phone? 

I installed hacked ipa with different bundle id but, it doesnt open

If someone finds a solution to this problem, I will be glad

as it is possible that you already uploaded the link and do not enable to download it, and those in the super vip section have 3 or so days playing and we are not super vip we have to wait much longer, it is not fair that I will say so much and this membership moving forward, we are tired of the same, improve the service so you get more benefits.

It is not just Svips now asking for the code. Likewise Vips is requesting code as well. Do not you see it in your eyes?

12 minutes ago, Obeter said:

First of all, go see the other SVIP, they asking for activation key which means they do use it right now. Second of all, if you don’t know how to have it or download it, it is your problem and by the way if you want to write people correctly write it like this people not “ peoples “ 

thanks 

6 minutes ago, AlphaTurtle said:

Can someone answer please? 

Is it possible to have both hacked and original pubg at the same time on my phone? 

I installed hacked ipa with different bundle id but, it doesnt open

If someone finds a solution to this problem, I will be glad

No you should keep only one , the orginal or the hacked one 

3 minutes ago, tmdwo8848 said:

It is not just Svips now asking for the code. Likewise Vips is requesting code as well. Do not you see it in your eyes?

They asking to update the code for the new version which is 0.11.5 you don’t know anything you just want to participate dude.if you don’t have anything helpful you can provide us with it I ust put tomatoes in your mouth sir.

kindly, 

47 minutes ago, hiso22 said:

why we need waiting? what is different 

VIP and SVIP ? really it’s so shameful 

@Cz1993 why you don’t answer? 

hmm because we are not SVIP that’s why you don’t answer ?

go buy svip and he gonna answer you ( maybe )

1 minute ago, hiso22 said:

@Juside  you sleeping  wake up SVIP ?

we all waiting that what i can say ! asking CZ its useless ! when its time he will upload !

Then you can buy and test Svip and you will see. And if pubg hack 0.11.5 was updated I would have been busy playing games without  crying stupid chickens 

It's really stupid to blame Cz without knowing what's in the Svip section. I am waiting for updates too. If you doubt it, try it yourself.

4 minutes ago, Obeter said:

They asking to update the code for the new version which is 0.11.5 you don’t know anything you just want to participate dude.if you don’t have anything helpful you can provide us with it I ust put tomatoes in your mouth sir.

kindly,