• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Slider Version]

4,149 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Wiztastic said:

You are very kind for trying to help the community out here, thank you sir!

Unfortunately my device is not jailbroken and  i still belive with this method you cant remove a ban from a specific facebook/pubg account, it just let you create and play with a new one. ( Correct me if im wrong !! )

seems like im lucky enough, since even without the jailbreak i managed to login on other facebook accs after i got banned on my dummy ones and still able to play on my main with legit client build without cheating.

EDIT : Just saw your reply saying this method only unbans your device not the specific acc. Thank you in the name of the others anyway! 

Thank you! And Yes! It’s not account specific. I need to clarify that more. And you’re correct! I just found out from another website that for pubg you can simply login into a different Facebook account no problem. or reinstall Facebook and then login through pubg. No need to follow these steps. This is mainly to unblock the guest user so you can play as guest. Thank you for the feedback!

يالله اكلنا باند على حسابنا بالفيسبوك بسبب خطأ بالتحديث من قبلكم !!

ياليت لما كان فيه مشكلة يتم ايقاف الرابط حتى يتم التحديث .. الواحد يفعل ويخسر وبكل سهولة ياكل باند شهرين !!

2 hours ago, Wiztastic said:

Btw would be nice from the creator of this forum/cheat to freeze the VIP Timer for everyone while the cheat is out of order like this.

dont buy vip if you download only pubg ! freeze the vip timer ... first time i hear that LOL 

nice try and good luck !