• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Slider Version]

4,149 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

Someone can tell me when the account will get detected in the lobby or game?

First id when I am playing in KP, Japan server.

Second id when i just lock in @Cz1993

11 hours ago, Wiztastic said:

How the heck do you get your acc unbanned ? Help us out please!

Hey there, this is what I do and it works for me every time to unban my guest or Facebook user in pubg. 

im jail broken on iPhone 7 32gb iOS 11.2.6 (I’m happy with current iOS)

1)make sure you have banned pub installed in iphone.

2)download appsmanager (orange icon) and Filza from cydia. 

3)Open appsmanager, look for pubg mobile. Click on it. 

4)Click wipe cache. 

***Then above that button there’s 2 sections, 1 called “Bundle” the second called “Data”. 

5)Click on bundle. it will open the folder location in filza, delete pubg mobile folder inside filza, do the same with “Data” folder.

6)once deleted those two folders, go to springboard look for pubg mobile app, and uninstall.

7)reboot device for good measure.

8)now you should be able to reinstall pubg and use either guest Facebook or twitter. I’ve unbanned myself literally dozens of times a single day, I just use dummy accounts when using high risk hack. If I don’t use the high risk hack my account stay active at all times, until I go full blown cheater again.This works for me. And I don’t doubt it at all.Hopefully it can work for you too. Just absolutely make sure you’re deleteing both data and bundle folder. Thanks!

1 hour ago, willycorena said:

Hey there, this is what I do and it works for me every time to unban my guest or Facebook user in pubg. 

4)Click wipe cache. 

***Then above that button there’s 2 sections, 1 called “Bundle” the second called “Data”. 

5)Click on bundle. it will open the folder location in filza, delete pubg mobile folder inside filza, do the same with “Data” folder.

6)once deleted those two folders, go to springboard look for pubg mobile app, and uninstall.

8)now you should be able to reinstall pubg and use either guest Facebook or twitter. I’ve unbanned myself literally dozens of times a single day, I just use dummy accounts when using high risk hack. If I don’t use the high risk hack my account stay active at all times, until I go full blown cheater again.This works for me. And I don’t doubt it at all.Hopefully it can work for you too. Just absolutely make sure you’re deleteing both data and bundle folder. Thanks!

Wauuw nice bro,

1 hour ago, willycorena said:

4)Click wipe cache. 

Can i unban my ace account connected to facebook?

10 minutes ago, Epubg said:

Can i unban my ace account connected to facebook?

This will only work to unban device. After unban. You can create new guest user, or login with new Facebook account. Old accounts that were banned are no good, no way to unban rite now.

15 minutes ago, Krueger said:

Wauuw nice bro,

I just made a post sharing in more detail. Check it out