• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Slider Version]

4,149 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Wiztastic said:

Now what happens to the people who paid 20-30 etc € for this cheat. Personally i paid for 1 month 5 days ago and probably gonna have to wait days or weeks for the dev to release a new undetected hack, which means my payment was nearly completely useless. Kinda unfair in my opinion.

Yea you’re screwed ???

1 hour ago, Wiztastic said:

Now what happens to the people who paid 20-30 etc € for this cheat. Personally i paid for 1 month 5 days ago and probably gonna have to wait days or weeks for the dev to release a new undetected hack, which means my payment was nearly completely useless. Kinda unfair in my opinion.

Thats why it says on big bold letter dont buy vip for just 1 hack, you obviously do it just for pubg but you are advice

3 hours ago, Wiztastic said:

Some 1 in the previous comments stated he can get his accs unbanned... i find this weird aswell, just wanted to make sure.

You do this with app manager with jailbreak and clear the catche. It clears the banned account to make new Facebook or guess account :) and backup to save the access key. Your welcome ;)