• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Slider Version]

4,149 posts in this topic

Ok, at first it was hell to get to download and install. Then the revokes, Then the cheat engine was crashing. After solving all this, the codes didn’t work or at least I wasn’t aware of how to use dlg codes. BUT NOW, EVERYTHING IS WORKING FINE! ?

My 2 cents.

DOWNLOAD FAILING? servers are super busy, I could barely download 1mb. I let direct install run over night and it slowly but surely downloaded. To my surprise.

REVOKES? As soon as I launched pubg the second time I was revoked. I used badiosbad and extender from cydia to sign and prevent future revokes.

CHEAT ENGINE CRASH, DOESNT APPEAR? Don’t use other pubg cydia hacks they interfere with igg! My dagriri mod menu caused me problem. Uninstall these tweaks and restart game! 

CHEATS NOT WORKING? Make sure you know exactly how to use dlg. How to search, modify value and save the changes. I kept trying to input codes with failure until I discovered the refresh button.