• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Slider Version]

4,149 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Drzflow17 said:

Cant get this code to activate again, after the app got revole i re downloaded it and now it dont work, any solutions?

Me too. Got any solutions?

I renewed the hack activation code using coupon 2 hours ago. Then i enter it. Then after that i close the pubg app after playing. Then when i want to play again it says the apps not trusted. So i delete and re download again. Then i enter the activation code it says device not activated. Then i try to get new code with coupon it said i have used my coupon. Please help! @Cz1993

4 minutes ago, Epubg said:

I renewed the hack activation code using coupon 2 hours ago. Then i enter it. Then after that i close the pubg app after playing. Then when i want to play again it says the apps not trusted. So i delete and re download again. Then i enter the activation code it says device not activated. Then i try to get new code with coupon it said i have used my coupon. Please help! @Cz1993

Cetificate revoke bro, wait cz upload new certificate.

Edited by Krueger

Just now, Krueger said:

Cetificate revoke bro, waiy cz upload new certificate.

No man. You can download it directly now. And it solve the trust developer issue thing. But after you re download, the app ask for a new activation code. Cannot use old activation code. Since the coupon can only be used once for 3 days i cannot generate new activation code.