• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Activation Code] How to get Self-service Activation Code for PUBG

43,913 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ma8388 said:

You always said vip not only for pubg 

i will told you that the  others game we can find it free in others places so we don’t subscribe vip for the others game please understand that we are subscribers here only for pubg we don’t need for the others games in vip which are free in others sites so please considering on the pubg hack that it is benefit for all members that subscribers here for vip 

we only care about pubg hack but that in your mind sir 

@Primo @Cz1993

Vip is a service, whatever you buy it for doesn’t make it fair for you to be mad for a game that is only a part of the service. It’s not because you buy it for Pubg that you have to get mad for this game only. You can say whatever you want about that we warned multiple times not to buy Vip only for Pubg. Anyway we’ll make a topic to warn about that.

14 hours ago, Primo said:

Vip service isn’t only about Pubg there’s other games. It’s not the same as Svip so if Pubg doesn’t work yet remember that « Classic » Vip isn’t only for It. Now wait for the fix.

Will get fixed soon don’t worry.

I'm going to die waiting for the solution and friend as they have the subject open man because if the hack is not working I do not see why having it open and another thing you say that the page provides more game ok but you know very well that the money they earn with pubg.

9 hours ago, wesleyfei said:

I am not agree to your opinion.

Vip means that the vip member can enjoy all the games hack that posted in the area for vip only. This pubg is only one of the game that posted in vip area. As Cz and Primo said before, all member who bought vip is not only for pubg, it is for the games in vip area. 

So, if you just for pubg, sorry, please do not buy vip just only for pubg. 

Second, all the hacked games have a risk of ban, it is a very comment knowledge. Cz said before that using the hack have a risk of ban. If you afraid, don’t use it.

Bro all subscribers here for pubg hack only

if not working I think all of them they will stopped 

And Ok this is last subscribe and good luck 

• May you like