• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Activation Code] How to get Self-service Activation Code for PUBG

43,913 posts in this topic

@Cz1993 How happened man ? 

This hack band , band , band , band 

0kill band 

2kill band 

lobby band 

man Remember that this is not free by law you must provide us with a better product because this really does not work is worse than the Free YouTube hack.

@Primo

2 hours ago, AlexGG said:

@Cz1993 How happened man ? 

This hack band , band , band , band 

0kill band 

2kill band 

lobby band 

man Remember that this is not free by law you must provide us with a better product because this really does not work is worse than the Free YouTube hack.

@Primo

Vip service isn’t only about Pubg there’s other games. It’s not the same as Svip so if Pubg doesn’t work yet remember that « Classic » Vip isn’t only for It. Now wait for the fix.

22 hours ago, Shaker247 said:

I always get ban  .. ( Data have been change ) what is the solution ? .. i have tried reset the game with 30-20 player left and the 15-10 .

Will get fixed soon don’t worry.

4 hours ago, Primo said:

Vip service isn’t only about Pubg there’s other games. It’s not the same as Svip so if Pubg doesn’t work yet remember that « Classic » Vip isn’t only for It. Now wait for the fix.

Will get fixed soon don’t worry.

You always said vip not only for pubg 

i will told you that the  others game we can find it free in others places so we don’t subscribe vip for the others game please understand that we are subscribers here only for pubg we don’t need for the others games in vip which are free in others sites so please considering on the pubg hack that it is benefit for all members that subscribers here for vip 

we only care about pubg hack but that in your mind sir 

@Primo @Cz1993

1 hour ago, ma8388 said:

You always said vip not only for pubg 

i will told you that the  others game we can find it free in others places so we don’t subscribe vip for the others game please understand that we are subscribers here only for pubg we don’t need for the others games in vip which are free in others sites so please considering on the pubg hack that it is benefit for all members that subscribers here for vip 

we only care about pubg hack but that in your mind sir 

@Primo @Cz1993

I am not agree to your opinion.

Vip means that the vip member can enjoy all the games hack that posted in the area for vip only. This pubg is only one of the game that posted in vip area. As Cz and Primo said before, all member who bought vip is not only for pubg, it is for the games in vip area. 

So, if you just for pubg, sorry, please do not buy vip just only for pubg. 

Second, all the hacked games have a risk of ban, it is a very comment knowledge. Cz said before that using the hack have a risk of ban. If you afraid, don’t use it.

• May you like