• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Activation Code] How to get Self-service Activation Code for PUBG

43,913 posts in this topic

4 horas atrás, Primo disse:

Você vê que é por isso que não damos a data lol, porque é imprevisível, Tencent reforçou seu sistema anti-fraude e nós sabíamos que isso aconteceria, mas você pode dizer o que quiser, é claro! ? Cz talvez termine logo, ele agora está testando alguns ativos que poderiam funcionar! ??

obrigado pela sua paciência e por responder às nossas perguntas ☺️

8 hours ago, Primo said:

He’s not late as he didn’t give a date. I asked him about info I’ll keep you posted. ✌?

No problem , but u know  I want play and our  The subscription soon will end and I have not benefited a little bit . 

50 minutes ago, cobra111 said:

Cobra. Hack ain’t coming bro 

1 hour ago, cobra111 said:

I do my best, thanks to you for you respectful behavior. ✌?

I get angry and write to him privately and they don't answer me I have another account where I have 6 months membership and it was banned for cz the reason I don't know why but I want my account I am being very respectful 

@Primo @Cz1993

19 minutes ago, Primo said:

I do my best, thanks to you for you respectful behavior. ✌?

I get angry and write to him privately and they don't answer me I have another account where I have 6 months membership and it was banned for cz the reason I don't know why but I want my account I am being very respectful

On ٦‏/٨‏/٢٠١٩ at 5:26 PM, Abdlrhman said:

Svip code please.......you just updated for Jb version 

Wow ? the hack jp is update for svip nice bro but for vip no thanks developer ?

@Cz1993 @Primo

7 hours ago, Mmnal said:

@Primo @Cz1993

You asked me in pm I answered and you never answered to my question. Now why are you asking here...

4 hours ago, Abdulla007 said:

Wow ? the hack jp is update for svip nice bro but for vip no thanks developer ?

@Cz1993 @Primo

The code was updated for jb version because it was safe, which is not non jb version case unfortunately. ✌?

• May you like