• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Activation Code] How to get Self-service Activation Code for PUBG

43,913 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Sohai2002 said:

Tome nota, todos los códigos de activación fueron desactivados por @ Cz1993 . Hack está revisando algún problema. 

hello brother I have a doubt when cz fix it we will have to uninstall and install the hack again?

9 minutes ago, Sohai2002 said:

Please take note, all activation code was deactivated by @Cz1993. Hack is under checking some issue. 

They are too lazy to read recent issue...

1 minute ago, Georocks said:

Son demasiado perezosos para leer el número reciente ...

hello brother I have a doubt when cz fix it we will have to uninstall and install the hack again?

1 minute ago, Marlink360 said:

Depend on what’s new update, usually have to remove old version to reinstall new version 

1 minute ago, Mohammedshaheen said:

Yesterday i was playing good

today i open the game and i put the activation code it say your device not activate  whats the solution?? 

@Cz1993deactivated all active code, now the hack is under checking

2 minutes ago, Sohai2002 said:

Depende de las actualizaciones nuevas, normalmente es necesario eliminar la versión anterior para reinstalar la nueva versión 

is that the account I have is as a guest I imagine that if I delete and install it again I will continue my account because it is the same application I suppose

If your Acount didn’t link to any social account, after you deleted the game and reinstall, the guest account will become new. Except you only update the game, not deleted and reinstall 

• May you like