• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Activation Code] How to get Self-service Activation Code for PUBG

43,913 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, FAHAD503nx said:

If the code happened, why are you sleeping so badly? The world wants to update the code, talk to them

The code is getting updated everytime we see it doesn’t work. ✌?

1 minute ago, Primo said:

The code is getting updated everytime we see it doesn’t work. ✌?

Do not talk, talk now to benefit from a service

3 minutes ago, FAHAD503nx said:

Do not talk, talk now to benefit from a service

Don’t get what you mean here...?

2 minutes ago, FAHAD503nx said:

Last update 9/14

Yeah so 3 days ago, it was still working yesterday... Today it doesn’t work so we will update it.... ??

2 minutes ago, Primo said:

Don’t get what you mean here...?

Yeah so 3 days ago, it was still working yesterday... Today it doesn’t work so we will update it.... ??

Yes but fast guys , we want play we can’t wait everytime 7/8 hour for an activation code... 

First of all « fast guys » isn’t a correct way to ask for something. I know you are waiting but there’s still a proper way to speak. Second, as far as I remember you can’t update the code yourself so you don’t know how much time it takes, right? It probably takes a few hours for what you know. Third « fast guys » won’t accelerate the things up. ✌?

18 minutes ago, Primo said:

First of all « fast guys » isn’t a correct way to ask for something. I know you are waiting but there’s still a proper way to speak. Second, as far as I remember you can’t update the code yourself so you don’t know how much time it takes, right? It probably takes a few hours for what you know. Third « fast guys » won’t accelerate the things up. ✌?

Excuse the daring, I understand your position and I consider that hacking applications is not easy at all, even there ok, but of course also looking at it from our point of view, we took a month to receive the application and I understand it because I know I had to work and wait  That the original update came out to be able to launch yours, but it's worth it since at least it took so long to update at least give us good content, something that really does work, because the application practically does not work at all, and of course one  claim, it is true that maybe I do not know the best possible way, but at least give us an answer that work is being done to correct the errors, but it is that we complain and they give us no answer, then despair is normal.

1 minute ago, maycol02 said:

Excuse the daring, I understand your position and I consider that hacking applications is not easy at all, even there ok, but of course also looking at it from our point of view, we took a month to receive the application and I understand it because I know I had to work and wait  That the original update came out to be able to launch yours, but it's worth it since at least it took so long to update at least give us good content, something that really does work, because the application practically does not work at all, and of course one  claim, it is true that maybe I do not know the best possible way, but at least give us an answer that work is being done to correct the errors, but it is that we complain and they give us no answer, then despair is normal.

Ok, I want to do the magic, why is it not working?

• May you like