• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.10.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New No Proxy] [V2]

2,957 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Georocks said:

Wow works fine for v.11. Played 25 matches, no ban. Thank you bro!

*in your dream*

You try to leave the app again. See, do it many times. Will it be?

I think tencent implement some new anticheat system that is almost impossible to be cracked in this 0.11 version. That is why the hack takes a long time to be updated. Anyways godspeed and goodluck. We are all praying for your work. Goodluck boss @cz1993

19 minutes ago, Epubg said:

I think tencent implement some new anticheat system that is almost impossible to be cracked in this 0.11 version. That is why the hack takes a long time to be updated. Anyways godspeed and goodluck. We are all praying for your work. Goodluck boss @cz1993

Android version works like a charm over a past 9(!!!) months

I guess restrictions of iphone is playing a big role in the development of the hack.

7 minutes ago, Sobek said:

Android version works like a charm over a past 9(!!!) months

I guess restrictions of iphone is playing a big role in the development of the hack.

Yeah i dont think its impossible. But it just take time on ios now. So we have to be patience. For sure we dont want the hack to be updated quickly but imperfectly and got us ban. So we must wait in patience and have faith. ?