• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.10.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New No Proxy] [V2]

2,957 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Cz1993 said:

I have just tested now and its safe?

try reinstall the game

Yeah me too. Im an Ace tier and it still SAFE AND NO BAN till now. I bet the one who being banned play like sh!t and got reported multiple times then got banned at once after a numerous 10 min ban and reports.

8 minutes ago, Epubg said:

Yeah me too. Im an Ace tier and it still SAFE AND NO BAN till now. I bet the one who being banned play like sh!t and got reported multiple times then got banned at once after a numerous 10 min ban and reports.

Um excuse me no need to be rude like that to other ppl i play on conquer no ban until today while just logging on, even try reinstall and play on a new guest acc still banned in lobby without playing a single match. 

2 minutes ago, Dotss said:

Şimdiye kadar yasak yok 280 tur oynuyorum As aste olduğumu 

Hangisini kullanıyorsun x ray 

6 minutes ago, finfin3211 said:

Um excuse me no need to be rude like that to other ppl i play on conquer no ban until today while just logging on, even try reinstall and play on a new guest acc still banned in lobby without playing a single match. 

Sure let me guess your kd ratio is above 10, and you win almost every game. Im not being rude. Im just stating the fact that some people using the hack outrageously killing people with akm from 150-200 m away. Sorry if im being rude.