• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
CaptainVedat

Why should we buy Svip?

Question

284 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, ace1116 said:

why should we half the vip hacks are outdated and dont even work....  been outdated for MONTHS

Which ones exactly ?

2 minutes ago, Primo said:

Which ones exactly ?

vip: narutoxboruto, Toram online, mobile legend... and there is probably more but that is just what i used to play 

4 minutes ago, ace1116 said:

vip: narutoxboruto, Toram online, mobile legend... and there is probably more but that is just what i used to play 

They have not been updated since a long time because there weren’t that much users I think. People went to play Pubg a lot and left the others pretty fast so there’s no use to update games if there’s not much players I guess. I think that’s why. We’ll check that and see if there’s others possibilities and if there’s more players than expected it will be updated for sure. ✌?

Edited by Primo

1 minute ago, Primo said:

They have not been updated since a long time because there weren’t that much users I think. People went to play Pubg a lot and left the others pretty fast so there’s no use to update games if there’s not much players I guess. I think that’s why. We’ll check that and see if there’s others possibilities and if there’s more players than expected it will be updated for sure. ✌?

look at toram online, there is a lot player ask update for months no reply from cz... U guys focus too much in only 1 game pubg and forget all other game thats why people not sure if they want invest for VIP. If there is more reply from admin and more update I am sure me and many other people would feel VIP is worth purchase but now only ppl who buy vip is for PUBG. 

1 minute ago, ace1116 said:

look at toram online, there is a lot player ask update for months no reply from cz... U guys focus too much in only 1 game pubg and forget all other game thats why people not sure if they want invest for VIP. If there is more reply from admin and more update I am sure me and many other people would feel VIP is worth purchase but now only ppl who buy vip is for PUBG. 

As we said multiple times, we don’t really care if you buy Vip or not. Also you must understand that there’s only one person working on hacks so updating all of them isn’t easy. Even if Staff answer to questions about updates only Cz knows if a game will be updated or not. We’re not trying to convince you to buy Vip, we’re trying to explain y’all that if you buy it you will have to be patient. ☺️??