• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Vietnam] PUBG MOBILE VN - MAP MỚI LIVIK By VNG Game Studios v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

9,686 posts in this topic

Oh God, I am very sad because I cannot play with the Vietnamese version and feel a desire to commit suicide, and here I built my house next to this wonderful version without any response with me. Please faster to amend the version and adjust its protection, man I see you in my dreams more than my girl :yo:

4 minutes ago, Domdom191 said:

Oh God, I am very sad because I cannot play with the Vietnamese version and feel a desire to commit suicide, and here I built my house next to this wonderful version without any response with me. Please faster to amend the version and adjust its protection, man I see you in my dreams more than my girl :yo:

Hhhhh????

I’ve been a vip member for over 2 years but now im disappointed in the new iosgg menu. Too many hack-options that i dont think is necessary. No recoil + DLG Is enough. Antenna, no grass or magic bullet can all be used with codes. Sadly i will not renew my subscription because of this. Good luck too you @Cz1993

• May you like