• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Vietnam] PUBG MOBILE VN - MAP MỚI LIVIK By VNG Game Studios v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

9,686 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Sultan9090 said:

@Cz1993. Check bro !!! 

شباب لا احد يتواصل معه فيه ناس تقول انه نصاب  يرجى الحذر !!!!!!!!!!!! 

Please be careful some say he is not honest I wish the iosgg owner take action  !!!!!!!!!!

Be careful friends.

this is scam. they stole 40 € from me.  and I met more people whom they deceived.  He specifically sits on this forum, because there are problems with the hack.  he is one of them.  I can provide payment documents and correspondence

8 hours ago, Wiztastic said:

Im completely honest. My friend recomendded me to try their cheat. Its working for me thats all i have to say. Dont buy it if you think its a scam

Be careful friends.

this is scam. they stole 40 € from me.  and I met more people whom they deceived.  He specifically sits on this forum, because there are problems with the hack.  he is one of them.  I can provide payment documents and correspondence

5 hours ago, balobin said:

Be careful friends.

Be careful friends.

Send for me list chat and proof ưith premiumios hack ,Please give evidence that the iosgg scam has cost me $ 20 and can't use it for a day

Edited by beboy9494

14 hours ago, Wiztastic said:

Im completely honest. My friend recomendded me to try their cheat. Its working for me thats all i have to say. Dont buy it if you think its a scam

U can send for me proof buy premiumios i talk with him buy 

• May you like