• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Vietnam] PUBG MOBILE VN - MAP MỚI LIVIK By VNG Game Studios v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

9,686 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Abdlrhman said:

You said it all ??

Yup me too just buy vip can play about 3 days only and he suddenly disable activation code. So dissapointed. 

What is happening with new hack? Why is the admin not updating everyone what is happening? I understand why he locked the thread because people were being rude but he has provided no update since the lock out. Not fair to the people who were patiently waiting and it’s very bad customer service. I can only imagine how many people not renew subscription now.

Cz do the right thing and update everyone on what is happening.

@Cz1993you just closed the topic.  no information.  it is not clear will be new version or not.  A lot of people bought vip here for pubg.  it is not right.  It is not for free and we are your customers.

come back with an answers

thank you

9 minutes ago, darkmanx said:

What is happening with new hack? Why is the admin not updating everyone what is happening? I understand why he locked the thread because people were being rude but he has provided no update since the lock out. Not fair to the people who were patiently waiting and it’s very bad customer service. I can only imagine how many people not renew subscription now.

Cz do the right thing and update everyone on what is happening.

Cz It will ignore you ?

12 minutes ago, sultan09 said:

All VIP don't waiting  just go to looking for new hack this last time I pay for this poor hack 

Do you know another hacks for iOS ?

• May you like