• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[KR/JP] PUBG MOBILE 배틀그라운드 By PUBG Corporation v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

7,632 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, rayphua said:

So I wait for the 12.3 jailbreak? I do not upgrade to 12.3?

You can jilbreak you device with ios that you running now if i were you i will jilbrek it now it beter to stay on lower version 

1 minute ago, Gitano1490 said:

You can jilbreak you device with ios that you running now if i were you i will jilbrek it now it beter to stay on lower version 

I thought 12.1.4 cannot be jailbroken at the moment? Where do I go to jailbreak this?

4 minutes ago, rayphua said:

I thought 12.1.4 cannot be jailbroken at the moment? Where do I go to jailbreak this?

Just make sure you backup your things first lol ,any way i dont recomend doing jb on personal devecies ,i got an ipad ready for jb and nothing personal on it,just an opinion

38 minutes ago, Gitano1490 said:

Guys the jilbreak of 12.3 is coming soon ,soo please consider to jilbreak your device it will be easy for you guys to play the hack with jb devcie in the futuer ,so if you guys running on 12.3 do not update to 12.4 , in few days unc0ver jilbreak will be release for 12.3 .

jb play hack no get ban ?

26 minutes ago, dcytnet said:

jb play hack no get ban ?

Ban will come if you abuse the game,thats a fact ban will come if you get reported thats a fact no.2 ,in the mean time you can jb your device for the futuer if cz released hack with jb,as far as i know many ppl have pubg hack with jb device and it working just fine with them

54 minutes ago, Gitano1490 said:

Just make sure you backup your things first lol ,any way i dont recomend doing jb on personal devecies ,i got an ipad ready for jb and nothing personal on it,just an opinion

Thanks bro. Downloaded unc0ver 3.3.8, currently the latest. It’s on my phone, but then realized A12 devices still unsupported. Hahaha. So close and yet so far. Will wait for further updates. Thanks again. 

1 minute ago, rayphua said:

Thanks bro. Downloaded unc0ver 3.3.8, currently the latest. It’s on my phone, but then realized A12 devices still unsupported. Hahaha. So close and yet so far. Will wait for further updates. Thanks again. 

What iphone you have?

• May you like