• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[KR/JP] PUBG MOBILE 배틀그라운드 By PUBG Corporation v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

7,632 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Mralosh1 said:

Every day I see the comments I find that you say update update update but there is no update

He does not care what you say because this thing I wrote to them a lot of times and did not answer me one honest answer

We answer with infos we have, we never gave any date so I don’t know where I haven’t been honest with you. Also don’t lie on me. 

7 hours ago, Maxpine said:

Month full version did not happen why so I pay money is not free and took the band opened the game did not enter any code and took the band version is not safe??

You don’t pay Vip for pubg. So if you didn’t benefit your membership is your fault. Anyway we’re waiting for pubg update to update the hack. ✌?

แฮ็กเสียตังซื่อvipไปแล้วแต่เล่นม่ได้แนะนำให้เลิกทำเถอะนะ แฮ็กฟรียังปล่อยภัยกว่าของคุณอีก อย่ามาหลอกตัวเองเลยว่ายังทำแฮ็กได้อยู่ มันหมดยุคของGGแล้วเลิกทพเถอะนะ

มันหมดยุคของคุณแล้วจริงๆ คุณไม่สามารถนำแฮ็กให้เก้าหน้าได้ กากๆๆๆๆกระจอก

Isn't everyone playing?  I have played more than 100 battles with direct installation since the KRJP hack was added, but only a few times I became a ban.  10 minutes ban 4 times, daily ban 2 times only.  The last few dozen battles are not ban.  I've looked at the timing of banning in various ways, but I feel that the timing of the banned opponent's watching and reporting ban and timing are linked.  I feel that it is easy to become a ban immediately from the report when an unnatural way of defeating.  Play as normal without being suspicious.  And without playing continuously, I sometimes play while cutting the connection several times.  Since there are pings of countries and servers where you play, I think everyone can't play safely under the same conditions.  So some people will be ban.

• May you like