• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[KR/JP] PUBG MOBILE 배틀그라운드 By PUBG Corporation v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

7,632 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, HaMzaAlz said:

Sir I’m not spamming ik this version not safe but I used it and it’s fine for me all what I want activation code..

thanks @Primo

It’s not about you only it’s about everyone. Same for coupon code. How do you know it works if you can’t make the activation code work...?

1 minute ago, Primo said:

It’s not about you only it’s about everyone. Same for coupon code. How do you know it works if you can’t make the activation code work...?

Today I was playing over 10 matches it was fine i got only 10 minutes banned and I used all codes. My strategy every time i kill someone I disconnected from the internet for 3 seconds then back the game so it’s kind of safe for me .. Today activation codes expired so please could u give us new  coupon..

my best regards 

4 minutes ago, HaMzaAlz said:

Today I was playing over 10 matches it was fine i got only 10 minutes banned and I used all codes. My strategy every time i kill someone I disconnected from the internet for 3 seconds then back the game so it’s kind of safe for me .. Today activation codes expired so please could u give us new  coupon..

my best regards 

Done.✌?

Edited by Primo

• May you like