• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[KR/JP] PUBG MOBILE 배틀그라운드 By PUBG Corporation v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

7,632 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Syxshin said:

no answer yet still not updating ..

He rarely make announcements. Also you don’t know if he’s updating it or not so don’t make false statements. ✌?

10 hours ago, ma8388 said:

Yes but i make host to block some websites that belong to pubg 

Well then send a pm to Cz if you think it’s better he will answer when he has time. ??

49 minutes ago, Primo said:

Tencent is a big organization, a hack where you can play everyday without problem isn’t possible. ??

What is Tnist I want Hackers without Band and willing to participate in it if more than this subscription, I do not have any problem, I am paying, I am interested in comfort and where I found it.

1 hour ago, Primo said:

He rarely make announcements. Also you don’t know if he’s updating it or not so don’t make false statements. ✌?

Well then send a pm to Cz if you think it’s better he will answer when he has time. ??

i send to him before and i didnt get answer if u have whatsapp i will send to u the way that i did it in video

31 minutes ago, ma8388 said:

i send to him before and i didnt get answer if u have whatsapp i will send to u the way that i did it in video

As I said he will answer when he has time. ?? He’s busy right now. ✌?

14 minutes ago, Fakeskill said:

Did you fixed the direct install?

The hack isn’t functioning right now direct install wouldn’t be useful. ✌?

1 hour ago, Fho0d11 said:

What is Tnist I want Hackers without Band and willing to participate in it if more than this subscription, I do not have any problem, I am paying, I am interested in comfort and where I found it.

Tencent is pubg owners. I don’t get what your problem is actually... sorry! ✌?

• May you like