• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[KR/JP] PUBG MOBILE 배틀그라운드 By PUBG Corporation v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

7,632 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Kaxxem said:

You probably right.

but we would like to hear from him, not you.

Cz said it multiple times. No need to repeat again and again ?? Messages disappear quite fast here anyway you probably won’t see it even if he say it again. ✌?

1 hour ago, qaz15244 said:

By @rayphua  to @Cz1993

What’s going on? 4 separate forums, SVIP, VIP, Korea/Japan, Vietnam, are you reading any of those messages? I believe there could have been more than 100 messages from SVIP and VIP members directing messages to you at @Cz1993telling you that all versions in these 4 forums have been detected. Some even asked that you stop releasing the codes so that those that were not banned do not get banned. I believe several hundred accounts, main and temporary ones, have already been banned. And I believe bans happen anywhere from a few seconds and resulting in minimum 10 min to 10 year bans. 

But you do nothing. No explanation. No timeframe provided to ease the mood of these members who have donated hard earned cash, some paying for both SVIP and VIP memberships, some that just signed up a day ago. No stopping of the downloads. And more are continuing to thank you so they can download these detected versions. 

Shouldn’t you be doing something about this? Sure, you have a life outside of iOsGG, but being paid from iOsGG requires a certain responsibility to everyone of them. If you are facing issues, at least let them know. No one expects you to be the Super hacker, but everyone can expect you to provide information to them, if there was going to be a delay, and that the downloads must be stopped. If there was only a few messages of players getting banned, perhaps they f*cked up when they played, being Rambo, and received complaints. But more than a hundred from 4 different forums surely cannot be a coincidence. How much more fact do you require before something is done?

This is your business, how you run it is entirely up to you, but I am a businessman myself and I can tell you this method of being silent without any information or action is wrong. 

Please do not take this the wrong way, think about what I’m saying here. Surely you will agree with what I am saying. I am just voicing for the members, everyone, SVIP and VIP. 

Cz is tagged on the post already no need to quote it for more visibility. ✌?

1 hour ago, qaz15244 said:

If is really , will everyone time to say goodbye IOsGG!! Go to Gods

Promoting is forbidden, I’m warning you so be careful. ☺️✌?

22 minutes ago, Kaxxem said:

“It happens all the time” doesn’t make it right. 

No but it shows that updates operations take time. If you’re not patient then you can leave. ?? We won’t hold any grudge on you. 

13 minutes ago, JohnGyi said:

I m sure half of all members ( iosgg ) are paid just for pubg and we dont want to extend our vip renewal if now situation keep happening 

It’s been like this since the first update of pubg. Updates takes time. If you can’t wait then don’t pay. ?? It’s no problem ✌?

20 minutes ago, Primo said:

Cz is tagged on the post already no need to quote it for more visibility. ✌?

Promoting is forbidden, I’m warning you so be careful. ☺️✌?

☺️Nice job ?

Edited by qaz15244

What’s going on? 4 separate @Cz1993forums, SVIP, VIP, Korea/Japan, Vietnam, are you reading any of those messages? I believe there could have been more than 100 messages from SVIP and VIP members directing messages to you at @Cz1993telling you that all versions in these 4 forums have been detected. Some even asked that you stop releasing the codes so that those that were not banned do not get banned. I believe several hundred accounts, main and temporary ones, have already been banned. And I believe bans happen anywhere from a few seconds and resulting in minimum 10 min to 10 year bans.

But you do nothing. No explanation. No timeframe provided to ease the mood of these members who have donated hard earned cash, some paying for both SVIP and VIP memberships, some that just signed up a day ago. No stopping of the downloads. And more are continuing to thank you so they can download these detected versions.

Shouldn’t you be doing something about this? Sure, you have a life outside of iOsGG, but being paid from iOsGG requires a certain responsibility to everyone of them. If you are facing issues, at least let them know. No one expects you to be the Super hacker, but everyone can expect you to provide information to them, if there was going to be a delay, and that the downloads must be stopped. If there was only a few messages of players getting banned, perhaps they f*cked up when they played, being Rambo, and received complaints. But more than a hundred from 4 different forums surely cannot be a coincidence. How much more fact do you require before something is done?

This is your business, how you run it is entirely up to you, but I am a businessman myself and I can tell you this method of being silent without any information or action is wrong.

Please do not take this the wrong way, think about what I’m saying here. Surely you will agree with what I am saying. I am just voicing for the members, everyone, SVIP and VIP.

7 hours ago, darkmanx said:

I’ve installed tons of IPA files before and I can assure you this one is a problem, not just for me but for others.  I have a dev account and can not install on that one either. Please don’t speak on situations you don’t understand. It worked for you but not for a bunch of other people.

HI brother @darkmanx

so what i say its not include you 

what i mean is to who say things and didn't try only post  :yuush:

it seem u having  issue and your issue it really nice and important to share it 

please share so everyone can understand 

am sure iOSGG team will post & fix solution 

• May you like