• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[KR/JP] PUBG MOBILE 배틀그라운드 By PUBG Corporation v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

7,632 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, rayphua said:

Well, disappointedly, my dear Primo, I disagree with your views. 

First, you did ban Ram3shs1709 from the forums.

Second, you agree that the hack is detected, but you assume that it may not be detected right away. I don’t think you would put your money on this, would you?

Third, we did not pay to play. We paid for working hacks to play. 

No disrespect intended, perhaps you and CZ may not understand the importance of having a reputation now, and the relevance of my very lengthy post, but one day I hope you will begin to see the light when you grow in your years. 

I warned him lol the ban was meant for someone else if that’s your only exemple.

Also I won’t pursue this conversation. ✌?

Edited by Primo

เราซื่อvipเพื่อจะได้เล่นpubg hag ไม่ใช้ซื่อvipมาเพื่อถูกแบนสมาชิคอีกหลายคนรอการอัพเดท

23 hours ago, rayphua said:

Thanks @Primo. I am speaking from my own views, and these views may or may not represent the views of the other members. 

Regarding the recent developments, yes I am rather disappointed. Obviously I wish there were new updates that would allow me to have a decent game for at least a few weeks. The amount of owning a private membership here should be directly related to expectations of the quality of its hacks. Although everyone’s expectations may vary, but I believe to some degree most would have hoped for a more consistent updating of robust hacks instead of what has been seen recently, which is why we are now seeing certain unhappiness amongst the members. I also believe most members would understand if the site is facing certain difficulties, but it would help if the management would provide more concrete information in order to soften the situation to the members with answers and expectations to what is going on and when will something be made available. In this case, CZ’s lack of response for such a long period I believe to a certain degree has a large part to play in this rising unrest. I know you’re trying to calm the nerves here by being around to answer the questions raised even when you are not certain of some of the answers for some of the questions, it does help but I think most are looking upon him for answers. I understand that a membership here is not dedicated to any single game, therefore PUBG should not be the sole reason to purchase the membership. However, humans being humans will get excited when they see their favorite game available here with a hack. And judging from the enormous number of pages the various PUBG threads have been accumulating as compared to other threads, we know it is true that PUBG is one of the biggest reason why most would buy the membership. Lol. I can understand that the lifespan of a hack remaining undetected is never certain especially when you are fighting against a larger organization with $ at their advantage. However it is true that there are still non jailbreak PUBG 13.5 hacks (even free ones) floating on the internet even during this period that are 1) 100% undetected, 2) no instances of 10 minute bans, or higher, 3) do not have certificate issues, and 4) do not crash. And so it is quite normal for those members who are aware of this to wonder why nothing is being done here for such a long while.

I believe that it is only responsible to close a thread when hacks have been detected, especially when this is not reported by a minority, but quite a large number of members. I know some sites won’t bother closing a thread even after it has been detected, but most of these type of sites are not Paid membership sites. Most paid membership sites would close the thread. If it was a ban as a result of a member being reported, the ban period will not be 10 minutes, and we are seeing a lot of 10 minute to 2 week bans. It will certainly not freak out any unsuspecting member using main accounts to see their main accounts with App Store purchases made to make their player look good being blacklisted by Tencent. We are still seeing a fair amount of members responding with “thank you”, “gggg”, “wow amazing” “谢谢”, daily, which shows that they are either members who had just signed up for the membership or members who are unaware of what’s going on, only to respond later with a Got Banned message.

Every forum will have its own devils, members who cause trouble without reason, especially when it’s on an internet platform where people can hide behind the screen and say anything they want. However I don’t see that the recent increase in antagonizing responses from the members is because of a group of devils. A quick check back in history would show that the situation did not just begin in this manner. It is a result of accumulated disappointments. Therefore banning members without seeing the background of the situation or understanding their needs will add fuel to fire, and will not help the site that has been around for so long to continue to grow and maintain a respectable reputation. Especially on an internet platform, because  so much can be done with little cost to hurt the reputation of an internet company. Reputation is one of the most important asset, and it is the hardest to build. 

Thanks again. 

I totally agree with what you said. 

And to be honest I started to believe that is CZ limit in hacking. He cannot do more. 

if he can he will share it with us to have more VIP members. Simply  

For me I won’t renew after my subscription expires.  

4 hours ago, SaimRan said:

มี ipa เกม Pubg Mobile ระบบ ios ขาย ราคา 300 บาท เล่นได้ยาวๆไม่โดนแบนแน่นอนครับ แอดไลน์สอบถาม Thanathat1998

เอาของฟรีมาขายหรอครับ

• May you like