• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[KR/JP] PUBG MOBILE 배틀그라운드 By PUBG Corporation v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

7,632 posts in this topic

Wtf, u can or can't update hack pubg? @Cz1993 this version play with boot only, kill human after 10 min ban ban and ban... All rank all map, if kill human sure 100% ban. R.i.p iosgg. Buy vip for wait 1 month no update hack, no support. Close topic for pubg or close iosgg.com i think that's good idea.

Every new member  if you want to buy VIP ,

You  must  think clearly,May make you regret

Because you spend money but can't play pubg hack.

hack is stop update..

!!The reason why the topic is not locked, because they want to rely on the topic to make more VIP!!

「Please all members , share it for good⬆️

Prevent new members buy vip for pubg hack.」

!!!!!! Don’t listen getting update some bullsh!t !!!!!!

———————————————————————————

@Primo:Don’t spread false informations. I’m warning you.

what? What? I’m telling the truthtruth, or were you going to do mate ? I don’t care

usually old versions are detected u guys’ll  locked topic

9 hours ago, Abdulla007 said:

Band one day 2 account @Primo @Cz1993 

Yes it banned ine day for me  also 2 accounts 

واللي يرفع يضغطك يا عبد الله الناس تكتب

شكرا !! على ايش 

2 hours ago, qaz15244 said:

Every new member  if you want to buy VIP ,

You  must  think clearly,May make you regret

Because you spend money but can't play pubg hack.

hack is stop update..

!!The reason why the topic is not locked, because they want to rely on the topic to make more VIP!!

「Please all members , share it for good⬆️

Prevent new members buy vip for pubg hack.」

!!!!!! Don’t listen getting update some bullsh!t !!!!!!

———————————————————————————

@Primo:Don’t spread false informations. I’m warning you.

what? What? I’m telling the truthtruth, or were you going to do mate ? I don’t care

usually old versions are detected u guys’ll  locked topic

Because some people are still able to play that one, also I often give infos here. What I’m gonna do is that I’m gonna ban you if you share false informations again. You’ve been warned. ✌?

Ive been playing since 2 dayes with  this version and its fine so far, i can see some ppl are geting ban but i dont think becuse the hack got detcted i gusse its becuse of the reports ,any way am not here to speak for every one ,i just wana say if you still think that the issue with the hack it self, you can just stop using the hack and ask for for refund if there is one ,you can read the terms and condition ,but i dont think you have the right to tell every one to stop using the hack becuse the website want more vips ,spreading rumoers is no good for any one,not every one geting ban some are playing normaly ,as i said before ppl if you still on ios 12.3.1 stay on that version dont upgrade unc0ver jb coming soon and am prety sure the hack with jb will be even more safer,

If there are no solutions for non JP/

we want hack for jp iPhone that u said before 

thats is the solution for JP users 

please give us care @Cz1993  @Primo

with feature head shot slider and antina 

Fast move 

and we don’t want anything else 

56 minutes ago, Primo said:

Because some people are still able to play that one, also I often give infos here. What I’m gonna do is that I’m gonna ban you if you share false informations again. You’ve been warned. ✌?

Actually a hack is either detected or not detected, there’s no in between. Judging from the large number of SVIP and VIP subscribers reporting of bans over the last 2 months in all the 4 forums related to Pubg on this site, it is a telling sign. No smoke without fire, as they say, and in this current case there is certainly a lot of smoke. No logical buyer would want to use a half usable product especially if they had paid good money for it and neither would a reputable seller sell a half usable product. 

And regarding his post, I believe you can take it in several angles, but the core purpose would still be to provide a warning to both unknowing potential clients of IOSGG an alternative view of the situation within existing subscribers lest they think it’s nice and rosy within, AND unknowing subscribers of the high possibilities of bans using the current versions, lest they waste whatever they have spent on PUBG in upgrading their accounts as a result of a long term ban. 

Edited by rayphua

15 minutes ago, rayphua said:

Actually a hack is either detected or not detected, there’s no in between. Judging from the large number of SVIP and VIP subscribers reporting of bans over the last 2 months in all the 4 forums related to Pubg on this site, it is a telling sign. No smoke without fire, as they say, and in this current case there is certainly a lot of smoke. No logical buyer would want to use a half usable product especially if they had paid good money for it and neither would a reputable seller sell a half usable product. 

And regarding his post, I believe you can take it in several angles, but the core purpose would still be to provide a warning to both unknowing potential clients of IOSGG an alternative view of the situation within existing subscribers lest they think it’s nice and rosy within, AND unknowing subscribers of the high possibilities of bans using the current versions, lest they waste whatever they have spent on PUBG in upgrading their accounts as a result of a long term ban. 

Good one

@Primo

I'm tierd of primo behaviour. He is warning everyone of their behaviour. 

What abt u guys who dont give us update about pubg hack when u will release at what time ?? Its been 3 weeks and still he wants us to keep calm n patience. We paid $250+  

Nor @Cz1993 or @Primo is giving update. 

They know all the pubg versions are detected but still talk that pubg is safe for few members

hello guys, you people are running iosgg not for just few people but for many coz all paid for their subscriptions. 

Even if u ban people here, no1 going to keep quiet. We raise open paypal case, paid but no service. 

Give us hack in one more week. You guys took enough time now with no updates or news. Your silence is not gonna help anymore. 

• May you like