• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[KR/JP] PUBG MOBILE 배틀그라운드 By PUBG Corporation v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

7,632 posts in this topic

شباب اعرف ناس ما تستخدم هاك في حياتها مااستخذمت هاك واليوم عطوهم باند ١٠ دقايق ههههههه

كذاب وواطي ونصاب هالتشيكي هذا

ذبحنا كل نسخه اطقع من اللي قبلها كلها باندات

حقيرررررررررر ويقهر

4 hours ago, ma8388 said:

i send to him before and i didnt get answer if u have whatsapp i will send to u the way that i did it in video

ارسل لي الطريقه بالواتس اب

Is there anyone at all who is able to play this version without getting data change?

I just reinstalled this hack today after CZ Posted that he resigned all certificates, updated activation codes and that all direct install links were fixed. I thought maybe it was working again but I still got a 10 ban just in the lobby with no dlg codes entered. It’s detected right away.

So again I’m really wondering if there actually are people in here that are successfully hacking undetected with this? Because I just don’t understand why CZ would continue to maintain this version like it was safe and undetected. Why are all the pubg hack threads not locked.  

@Cz1993 I’m always grateful, and will continue to be grateful to you for your pubg hacks. I know NOTHING about developing these hacks but I can imagine how difficult it must be to make and keep these hacks safe and undetected, just based on the fact that you are like THE ONLY ONE, that tries to give us iOS users working hacks. The ONLY ONE. And when your hacks are safe and working, they are INCREDIBLE!  

So I really do appreciate you, but I just DONT UNDERSTAND why you are keeping these threads unlocked and maintaining the certs and activation codes as if there are still working good and undetected? Why have you not acknowledged or addressed the bans at all?? What is the point of maintaining certs and activation codes if no one can even get through a match without data change. 

Edited by Cpcpcp

• May you like