• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[KR/JP] PUBG MOBILE 배틀그라운드 By PUBG Corporation v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

7,632 posts in this topic

Why so many people try to install this version? it's not safe, band 10 min and 2 month. stop install that version... wait for @Cz1993 update new version!

Edited by Grimstone

Just now, Ram3shs1709 said:

Direct download says cannot connect to ioshack.vip

I don’t understand why you guys still downloading those versions 

cz hasn’t updated those versions yet and all what you are gonna get is band in each game. 

You guys deserve to get 100 years band not just 10mins 

we know that non of those versions is safe 

yet, you still using it and crying out after you get band .....what a bunch of fools 

I think this version may be new update version coz of with new certificate and i downloaded it

Edited by JohnGyi

10 minutes ago, Ahmedsaid said:

عطوني باند بو10دقايق ع النسخه الكوريه شنو المشكله؟

انتظر التحديث خالي لا تستعجل النسخه مكشوفه

13 minutes ago, Ram3shs1709 said:

Mother f*** (inappropriate word)er. When did i cry or when did i get banned. I hardly get 10 mins banned coz once hack is detected i dont use it. Shut ur mouth u asshole. Dont a dare call someone a fool. Its their problem if they want to get banned and cry here. Who d f*** (inappropriate word) are u to judge them. 

Mind ur own business. If you interfere with me again i will slap the sh!t out of you with my foot ware. 

Before you said stop chasing me pls look at your foking ugly face in the mirror b**** (inappropriate word) 

I might quoted ya by mistake I was talking to all members who still using it and crying out after getting band. 

Go away and go fok yourself b**** (inappropriate word)  

STOP CRYING AND STOP ANNOYING AND DISTURBING THE DEVELOPER . 

• May you like