• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[KR/JP] PUBG MOBILE 배틀그라운드 By PUBG Corporation v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

7,632 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Ram3shs1709 said:

Ipa installation doesn’t work. It says couldn’t verify the file installation. Failed to verify code signature of the file. The execution is signed with invalid entitlement. Please correct it @Cz1993

Are you reading the comments for gad sake!!! Don’t bother by installing the ipa you are gonna get band either in lobby or in the game ground because Cz hasn’t updated the version it’s still the same one but as an IPA file. 

3 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

Are you reading the comments for gad sake!!! Don’t bother by installing the ipa you are gonna get band either in lobby or in the game ground because Cz hasn’t updated the version it’s still the same one but as an IPA file. 

Yeah yeah,  They don’t give a sh!t about us 

@Cz1993 

Iosgg is an end of era. Cz couldn’t get the hacks properly and you failed to give us latest hack n no response from you anymore. 

KJ n Viet Versions are detected and you didn’t give us updated versions. 

No news about global version and you jailbreak hacks are even getting banned. 

I think you got enough money and i think you are enjoying without working. 

You are fast at giving the coupon codes but not the hacks. 

I wasted my vip and svip subscriptions here. Its been a month i couldn’t play any of ur hacks properly. 

I wasted around 400 AUD$ here on this forum. 

Im very much disappointed. 

• May you like