• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

I did all as Primo and Cz1993 said deleted the old license and reinstall it again. After login to the game got ban right away. the new license is version 10.5 but still not work. So sad

Edited by Mooyoung

20 hours ago, nanokrano said:

I see a lot of people here complaining bout banned pubg accounts,of course you’ll get banned. You're using hacks,going crazy for kill count and magic bullet then got banned and then complained that anti ban doesn't work. You have been reported and that's why they detected. I enjoy using hack pubg but never use dlg since I've been banned on my main account due to dlg use. I never even used magic bullet back then just antenna and got banned. Now all i wanted is to play safe,act just like normal players. Having no recoil plus sliders more than enough for me. Don't get reported guys. Play responsibly. Peace..

credits to @Cz1993 for making this game.

No doubt they have done a great job in this antiban and hack. But what all these people on here are commenting is something valid as well. As soon as someone reports you, you’ll get a data change message. So somehow the detection kicks in at that time. Keep in mind that people report opponents all the time(just because there are buttons available for that) 

so what everyone here is asking is to see if it is possible to ignore that check when someone reports 

other than that, the hack works. But kinda pointless as people will report you eventually. No matter how many bad matches you play