• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
AHD1331love92584

The administrator please help me get the password back.

Question

Hello administrator, my account has been stolen. The password has been changed. The verified e-mail address has also been changed. I can only log in here via Facebook link. Please help me get my account permission and password. Thank you.

8 answers to this question

Hey im a staff member I’m here to help with your problem I will contact other mods to do this and if the problem continues please contact us back

Hello, thank you for changing the device serial number of my member account back to my device. I sincerely thank you but my password I still can't get back. I can't use the password reset because I haven't verified the letter and sent it to my email address. Please help me. Re-verify my email address with two [email protected] or [email protected] Please send a password reset verification to thank you

3 hours ago, Herogann said:

Hey im a staff member I’m here to help with your problem I will contact other mods to do this and if the problem continues please contact us back

Which staff are you a member of? ?