• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

DRAGON BALL LEGENDS By BANDAI NAMCO v2.8.1 +10 Hacks [Direct Install!]

30,614 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kevinduane said:

都一击必杀,怎么完成每日升龙任务啊

Try and error... Find a battle with 3 ENEMIES, WASTE all the Strike Arts (RED CARD) and Special Skill (GREEN) until you can use the Rising Rush. :)

*** DO NOT PLAY PVP OR PEOPLE WILL REPORT YOU AND YOU WILL GET BANNED! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ***

*** IOSGG version is better, but wait until Cz1993 fix it - I dont know when though.... :/ ***

7 hours ago, Zamus said:

This App gives me a Massage for a Plugin to an unsrsly page what is it

They said it is to protect against others trying to steal their app... The plugin will take your UDID.

Nothing is safe online when it is free... So use at your own risk. I would advise to play games with a device that has no sensitive data. I used my broken 6S (only wifi works) to play  this game because there is nothing to steal in there. :grin:

15 hours ago, ItzGrooVy said:

Its stay 1.21 when i launch the game they say download the last update on the applestore :/

Same

5 hours ago, jamewoong said:

Try and error... Find a battle with 3 ENEMIES, WASTE all the Strike Arts (RED CARD) and Special Skill (GREEN) until you can use the Rising Rush. :)

*** DO NOT PLAY PVP OR PEOPLE WILL REPORT YOU AND YOU WILL GET BANNED! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ***

*** IOSGG version is better, but wait until Cz1993 fix it - I dont know when though.... :/ ***

Thx. It dose work.