• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

DRAGON BALL LEGENDS By BANDAI NAMCO v2.8.1 +10 Hacks [Direct Install!]

30,614 posts in this topic

Still nothing another site has it with in a day of update. I know only one person is doing it but that’s 2 update missed I would use the other one  if pro would work and it wouldn’t crash on opening 

Edited by Shibuki

5 hours ago, Shibuki said:

Still nothing another site has it with in a day of update. I know only one person is doing it but that’s 2 update missed I would use the other one  if pro would work and it wouldn’t crash on opening 

Well you can’t complain for a free service, that only us provide... ? It makes no sense...

6 hours ago, Primo said:

Well you can’t complain for a free service, that only us provide... ? It makes no sense...

if you decide to offer a service, you must also take responsibility for updating the apps.
Other sites do it the next day, here I notice that it hasn't been updated for a month.

On 18/08/2020 at 9:36 PM, Toki said:

if you decide to offer a service, you must also take responsibility for updating the apps.
Other sites do it the next day, here I notice that it hasn't been updated for a month.

And if you subscribe for a service you must acknowledge the conditions of subscribe. Which never been to update it the day after. Once again everyone does his thing but here, we propose, if you disagree you can leave. If you’re mad because you can’t play our version, go somewhere else or use the original one. ✌?