• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iZusanoo

Last Day On Earth 1.8.0

53 posts in this topic

LDOE just went live on the android store and it will take 2 or 3 days to reach the apple store!!

In the mid-time you should get all this items ready to open the door for Sector 7

>>>>>>>   Sector 7  <<<<<<<<

Guys I want to warn you in opening sector 7, the devs said it would be very hard to open so if everyone just jumps and opens theirs they might figure out who the hackers are. Im as pumped as anyone about it but might hold off for a bit (once iOS is out) to open so I might bypass a hack detection. 

still, be sitting here waiting for a reply back from support ever since 1.7.2 and wait is what i'll do because i can't be bothered building a base :T.T::snooty:

1 hour ago, Cheap007 said:

Guys I want to warn you in opening sector 7, the devs said it would be very hard to open so if everyone just jumps and opens theirs they might figure out who the hackers are. Im as pumped as anyone about it but might hold off for a bit (once iOS is out) to open so I might bypass a hack detection. 

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking 

• May you like