• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[iOsGG Exclusive] The Simpsons™: Tapped Out v4.44.0 [Unlimited Donuts!] [Direct Install]

8,666 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Sw6456 said:

needs update, has been updated twice since this version now :/ if you aren’t doing it anymore for the simpsons can you delete the post?

We didn’t wait you lol, it will be updated or else the chat would’ve been blocked already ✌?

1 hour ago, Primo said:

We didn’t wait you lol, it will be updated or else the chat would’ve been blocked already ✌?

Lmao its been weeks, we have waited long enough, as long as it gets updated i’ll be happy, just hope its soon

Edited by Esxtt

1 hour ago, Esxtt said:

Lmao its been weeks, we have waited long enough, as long as it gets updated i’ll be happy, just hope its soon

« We’ve waited long enough » do the hack yourself then ? funny how you take free things for granted like someone owe you something ???

4 hours ago, Primo said:

« We’ve waited long enough » do the hack yourself then ? funny how you take free things for granted like someone owe you something ???

Lmao no need to be rude, its a service and for those paying they still dont receive it, also you still profit off the ads that i watch, even when the  game doesnt work, i appreciate that its free but all i said is that we have waited, no where did i say we demanded it or in any way attack or put down the people behind the scene, sorry you interpreted my comment in a different light than i wanted it to come accross in, sorry again ?

35 minutes ago, Esxtt said:

Lmao no need to be rude, its a service and for those paying they still dont receive it, also you still profit off the ads that i watch, even when the  game doesnt work, i appreciate that its free but all i said is that we have waited, no where did i say we demanded it or in any way attack or put down the people behind the scene, sorry you interpreted my comment in a different light than i wanted it to come accross in, sorry again ?

I don’t profit anything be aware of that ?? Also even if someone paid for vip this hack here is free so nothing to see with those who « paid ». However never said you attacked anybody don’t misunderstand ✌?Oh and if you think it was rude then my bad ??

Edited by Primo