• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

[iOSGG Exclusive] Toram Online By ASOBIMO,Inc. v3.2.1 [Mega Hack +20]

33 posts in this topic

First of all, I like to say THANK YOU for this mod. I am loving it. thanks for that fix. I have been trying out the mods and there are a few that isn't working. ill list what I have tested and didn't work for me.

max mp - only shows in stats, no effect on gameplay screen

max level -  after a few seconds it closes app.

mob lvl 1 - mob shows lvl 1 but its hp hasn't change (if ur fighting a high level mob, its hp is still normal)

hide all player/enemy - not working

100% drop - it doesn't seem to work for me. went after a few bosses but the drop is not any better. this is the only mod I need to work with the other working mods.

no mp consume - makes player just stand with no action when you chose to attack mob. no other action can be perform including using skills and combo.

once again, thanks for the mod and appreciate you taking the time to make one.

I’m from an android forum. They ignored my request. This is exactly what I need. Will it work without Cydia substrate? I can’t seem to get it on my Cydia. Adding repos isn’t working either. 

You have to be jailbroken with cydia substrate in order to use the mod menu. follow instructions to install and use. at the moment some mod listed isn't working correctly. I'm also waiting for a fix.