• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.17.1 [Mega Hack +50++] [Direct Install!]

161,861 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, QuinlanVos said:

I don’t think it is a big deal either. The other mod available for iOS has weapon durability but no one hit fast bow and no dismantling of bases when raiding. It also has infinite energy which prevents airdrop events.

I like the iOsgg mod regardless of weapon or clothing durability. Every other feature makes this the best mod.

When the modders have time or if they want, they could use a patch for durability because it does work with this version. Still doesn’t matter because the mod here is off the chart amazing.

The other modding site couldn’t even figure out the bow.......these people here have some skill

There is no point in updating it just for this feature, as kefir will have a couple of updates soon as well bcuz the modding system still has small mostly visual bugs.

The only thing I miss in the direct install is the building everywhere feature. But again not a big deal.

Does building everywhere hack work like destroying other people's bases and building there too?

Edited by DevilDark153

My gun durability is going down on the hacked version anyone else having this issue?  

My gun durability is going down on the hacked version anyone else having this issue?