• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.17.1 [Mega Hack +50++] [Direct Install!]

161,861 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, X3NOM3X31 said:

I don’t like the fact that for in order to play the damn game we have to f*** (inappropriate word)ing make an account on some random sight that barely anyone knows about

It’s that or not playing, quick choice tho

1 hour ago, oArmin said:

sososo, my acc should be active now?

You’re activated already just comment on the hack thread of the game you want activation on and restart the game 

2 hours ago, JakeJMV said:

Lol I just want to verify my account so admins please verify me so I can play last day on earth with hacks pls pls verify me soon

Please admins let me know when u have verified me thanks!

You’re activated already just comment on the hack thread of the game you want activation on and restart the game 

3 hours ago, Rodrigoherrera93 said:

Mine is not working can someone please help me? 

My screen seems like it’s moved to the left-bottom, I can only see a part of the screen and I can play

Open the game with landscape mode, like put your phone on the side and open it that way

3 hours ago, Anasteisha1111 said:

Why is not my account activated? I met the activation conditions. but 4 days have passed without result.I have posted more than 5 comments for a game that interests me.I updated the game. I get the impression that it's all a lie?????????