• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.16.2 [Mega Hack +50++] [Building Everywhere]

57,566 posts in this topic

Could someone help with a question please. I was using the coins that duplicate to keep traveling as much as i wanted too until I used the coins for different things and they did not duplicate with that, instead they ran out too 0 now when I click “buy x amount of coins” to travel it takes me to the shop. Is there anyway to get enough coins back to use the duplicate trick or do I have to buy them? Or is the shop free too even though it shows amounts?

many thanks 

2 minutes ago, JDAVIES said:

Could someone help with a question please. I was using the coins that duplicate to keep traveling as much as i wanted too until I used the coins for different things and they did not duplicate with that, instead they ran out too 0 now when I click “buy x amount of coins” to travel it takes me to the shop. Is there anyway to get enough coins back to use the duplicate trick or do I have to buy them? Or is the shop free too even though it shows amounts?

many thanks 

As this is jailbreak version normally you have free store feature so you can buy coins. But if you’ve mistaken and play non jailbreak or just maybe that it doesn’t work then you’ll have to open the unknown box for a chance to get a coin, when you get 5 reset skill points to increase coins, then when you have enough, travel or buy gas in store should increase quicker. ??

28 minutes ago, Omertapt said:

Hello

is possible buy box from the Shop without pay with this hack?

As this is jailbreak version, yes normally. ??